Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Celebration!

Tonight was our Student Teaching Celebration! Held at BCU, all of the student teachers and our cooperating teachers enjoyed a baked potato bar and each other's company as we reminisced on the past semester's experiences. It was really a fun time (surprisingly). I got to show off my electronic portfolio to my cooperating teacher (She was impressed!). You can check it out here http://jaynaspecht.wordpress.com . I feel like I've been cheating on this blog (obviously my favorite and more fun, with this blog… so confusing). Anyway, this blog proves I can be an actual teacher lady and can be used someday (soon) in a job interview (maybe)!

I really only have one funny story from today before I head off for a little downtown birthday celebrating with Monica (on a school night!!). Today, I was sitting in the back of my classroom just working on random odds and ends things that need to be done before I leave next week…. at one point I walked out of the room to do something and this is what happened in the middle of a math lesson…

The students look around and one slowly raises their hand…
Student, "Uhmmmm, did Miss Specht leave?"
Another student, "Yeah where did she go!?"
My teacher, "You know, I'm not sure where she went. I don't have a tracker on her or anything but she will be back. Don't worry. She won't leave without saying goodbye!"

They are worried. How cute is that :)

Too bad I actually have to leave them soon.

Until then,
Peace, love, and end of the semester gift planning,
Jayna

No comments:

Post a Comment