Monday, September 8, 2014

Day By Day

So if you haven't caught onto my blog drift lately.... the first year is hard. Like I know everyone said it was going to be hard and part of me was listening to them, but part of me was like "yeah it will be 'hard' but I can totally handle it." I was wrong. I have never felt so unprepared... But I promise things are getting better. I'm just trying to take it day by day. Things truly are going better, so that's GREAT! Keep your fingers crossed that they can stay on the upward trend.

Okay now so the MAIN IDEA. That's one of our topics in second grade this week. But hey I really don't want to talk about second grade. I want to talk about wedding stuff. Actually less wedding stuffs (because I cannot handle making another adult decision) and more about engagement stuffs. We finally got to take some pictures! So here they are... at least some. I'm not ready to share them all yet!




 Sorry Mom. It's not what it looks like! :) 




Gosh isn't he just so cute?! A huge shoutout to my almost-momma-in-law for the awesome photos. I can't wait to snap some more (you know this was only round 1!), do some editing, make some great prints and save the dates! 

Big girl life, aka my laundry, calls! Until next time...

Peace, love, and more love <3,
Jayna

No comments:

Post a Comment