Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It’s Like Christmas!

… But really it’s not. It’s just the end of the semester! I have been planning and plotting and attempting (unsuccessfully) to make gifts for the kids, teachers, and staff at my school. Here’s what I’ve done so far…

For teachers and staff I conjured up this little note and left donuts and keurig coffee packets in the lounge!

Pretty crafty (and YES I actually wrote it! No internet help needed!)


And here was the (2 hour long) process of making bookmarks for my kids. I will be laminating them tomorrow!

The final products! Each one includes a personal note on the back :) (Student teacher of the year? Maybe.)

Still to go is the gift for my cooperating teacher… There will definitely be a heartfelt thank you included. Maybe a flower arrangement? I don’t know!!

Finally, I had my last student teacher meeting today with my rockstar teacher and my professor. After lots of discussion of strengths, weaknesses, and areas of growth, in was unanimously decided that I had earned an A for the semester! Yippee!!! The hard work has paid off! Two more days and then I will have about a month to celebrate and one more semester of real classes. Holy wow.

Time flies when you’re having fun. Speaking of, it’s late o’clock! Goodnight blog world!

Until tomorrow…
Peace, love, and late night crafting,

Jayna

No comments:

Post a Comment